TYRELL'S Chips Print Adverts
Art Direction, Copywriting & Design
Create an advertising concept and design for Tyrrell's sea salted chips, based on an existing pack and headline that conveys appetite and brand appeal.
• Create an A4 print advertisement using an existing image and headline to convey strong appetite and brand appeal.
• The existing image (2a Tyrrells chip pack contoured.eps) must be used at a minimum of 1/6 the size of the page.
• Use the headline ‘It takes 12 muscles to smile or 3 simple ingredients.’ You can write a different headline if approved by your tutor. The three ingredients are potato, oil and salt.
• Add a small amount of body copy to the ad.
• Apply your existing Tyrrells chips concept to convey strong appetite and brand appeal to a takeover (using an MREC, leaderboard and skin) of a web page.
• The existing image (Tyrrells chip pack) must be used, along with the Headline used in previous Brief.
• Use a horizontal format for the web page and ads.